In connection with the proposed acquisition by the undersigned (“Buyer”) of any listings requested from Broker, Bill Blau Real Estate Group (“BBRE”), all proprietary information, including financial condition, operations and prospects of said Business(es)/Property(ies) will be furnished to Buyer from BBRE. In consideration of obtaining said proprietary information, Buyer agrees:
- That all the proprietary information furnished by BBRE is to be confidential. Seller agrees to receive via email confidential information about Business(es)/Property(ies) from BBRE. Seller desires to maintain the confidentiality of the information of their company, financials and other non-public information and does not want their competitors, employees, customers and others to know their Business(es)/Property(ies) are for sale.
- To conduct all further inquiries in connection with any Business(es)/Property(ies) received via emails exclusively through BBRE. Buyer further acknowledges that BBRE is first in providing such information to Buyer. If Buyer has received same information from another broker/brokerage agency, Buyer will notify BBRE via email ASAP. Buyer agrees not to attempt to speak to any employees or owners of any Business(es)/Property(ies) referred to by BBRE without prior approval from BBRE.
- Buyer will not conclude or close any transaction or take title or possession of the Business(es)/Property(ies) until BBRE has received a fully executed Purchase and Sale Agreement. It is further agreed that should Buyer enter into a Purchase and Sale Agreement directly or indirectly with the Seller without BBRE’s written authorization, Buyer and Seller, jointly and severally, agree to pay BBRE’s full commission. Buyer agrees to notify BBRE at least two (2) weeks in advance of when and where the Closing will take place.
- That unless all parties involved in the proposed acquisition agree in writing, Buyer is not to disclose or reveal any proprietary information for five (5) years from the date to any person(s) and/or entity(ies) other than Buyer’s employees and/or representatives who are directly participating in the evaluation of this information for any purpose other than in connection with proposed acquisition.
- That if Buyer decides not to pursue the proposed acquisition, Buyer will advise BBRE and return any and all proprietary information furnished to Buyer by BBRE without keeping any copies of said proprietary information.
- That although Buyer understands that BBRE has included in said proprietary information certain information which BBRE considers to be relevant for the purpose of Buyer’s investigation, BBRE does not make any representations and/or warranties as to its accuracy or completeness. Buyer understands that they must do all due diligence needed to verify the accuracy of the information provided to BBRE by Seller before closing.
- BBRE represents the Seller, and Buyer agrees and understands that a breach of any of the above-mentioned items may cause Seller to cancel their listing with BBRE. In the event of such occurrence, Buyer will be responsible to pay the full commission that Seller agreed to pay BBRE.
By clicking on the Continue button you are agreeing to the terms
conditions above and this will act as your signature